Moving to a new property
can be difficult, especially if you are moving from another
country. We want to make your transition to your new home as smooth
as possible. At 44 North, we make it easy by offering
fully-furnished apartments and all utilities except for
electricity, cable, and internet included in your rental payments.
We are located steps from city transportation (light-rail and
bus stop) which make it a short walk or ride to class. Check out
more information below on what 44 North has to offer and how to
complete the lease signing process as an international
If you have questions or would like to talk to one of our leasing consultants, feel free to email, text or call our leasing office – we’re available 7 days a week!
We're Here To Help!
- After you apply, we would ask that you request to sign a Travel Restriction Addendum as an international applicant. Then, if you are unable to make it to the University of Minnesota for the fall semester due to travel related restrictions or VISA delays, we would be able to defer the start date of your lease to January 1, 2022 for the spring semester instead. Please be aware that documentation of your inability to travel will be required and must be approved by the leasing office. We hope this might help ease any worries or concerns that you may have about signing a lease at 44 North for the fall lease term as we continue to navigate COVID-19. *Restrictions apply. Contact the leasing office for more information to see if you qualify.
• Fully-furnished living rooms and bedrooms including a mattress and bedframe, desk, desk chair, 4-drawer dresser, couch, chair, coffee table, end table, entertainment stand and barstools
• 50” flat screen TV provided in the living room (Note: Cable service is not included)
• Water, sewer, trash removal, gas (heat)
• Full-size clothes washer and dryer in every apartment
- Easy public transportation access
- Online payments
- Weekly resident events
- Onsite maintenance team
- Onsite management team
- 24/7 after-hours call center
- Roommate Matching
- Close to shopping and entertainment
- Liability Insurance: Each resident at 44 North is required to obtain Liability Insurance coverage up to $100,000 per incident. A Liability Insurance Waiver is offered through 44 North for $11.95 per month or residents are able to purchase their own insurance coverage through a third-party provider.
- Electricity: Electricity is not included in rent and is billed separately through SimpleBills. Your monthly electricity bill will be split between all current resident in the apartment and will be charged and paid directly through the SimpleBills portal.
- Parking: Parking is available for an additional $150 per month for a reserved, standard parking space in our heated parking garage. Shared parking spaces (Tandem Parking) are available for $90 per month as well as motorcycle parking for $50 per month and moped parking for $10 per month. Parking is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Pet Fees: Additional fees are required to register a pet at 44 North. Pet rent is $15 per month. *Additional security deposits may be required.
- To qualify a 1-month security deposit may be due at the time of signing your lease as well as a copy of your international student VISA. The security deposit will be returned at the end of the lease term minus any damages and cleaning fees upon move-out.
Click HERE to APPLY NOW!